Impactful information that may affect your travel plans can be found below!
Storm Season in Florida lasts from early/mid June to Late November. During this time it is best to keep an eye on news & resources, linked below, for any updates. Additionally, view our beach cams anytime to check the weather before you arrive.
As of Late August, the red tide has been slowly dissipating from the Western coast of Florida. It is more or less under control. Links & resources for Pinellas County can be found below.
The delta strain is still being studied by medical experts. While no mandates are currently in place for Florida, it still may be beneficial to follow CDC recommendations & best practices to stay safe. Find out what we are doing about it below.
Information about Tropical Storms & Hurricanes
The Lealman Exchange shelter (5175 45th St. N. in St. Petersburg) – by route 75
Ross Norton Recreation Center shelter (1426 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. in Clearwater) – by route 61
Liberte Beach Cam
If you are not local you can watch the beaches live anytime 24/7 directly from your home.
Tampa Bay has always been a place of connection.
At our core, we’re about bringing people together, making them feel vibrant and alive. Out of darkness comes light—our powerful Florida sunshine helps make this one of the best destinations in the world.
But with Covid, we’re asking everyone to come together by staying apart. For now…
As of June 5th 2021 the Florida mask and social distancing mandate has been lifted. It is currently up the each business or individual to determine what they feel comfortable doing. We ask you keep in mind, being safe isn’t just for you, but everyone around you too.
If you do not have a mask, or do not feel comfortable without one, they can be provided by the resort.
Should the mandate return due to a sudden increase in the Delta variant cases, the previous regulations were as follows:
Local businesses, including Liberte Management properties, would require face masks while indoors. Exceptions to the order would include:
- The mandate could not conflict with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- If a person is under age 18, that person’s use of a face covering would be left to the discretion of that person’s parent, guardian or an accompanying adult.
- Religious rituals such as various forms of singing would be permitted, provided that social distancing is strictly maintained.
- Exercising while social distancing, such as in a gym, would be permitted without a face covering.
Communication from Pinellas County regarding the mask mandate and social distancing, as of May 2021.
(The Link above was provided by the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce)
WHAT WE ARE DOING AS A COMPANY
WHAT WE KNOW RIGHT NOW
- Helpful Q&As from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including whether someone should cancel a trip (the answer is no)
- Information for Travel from the CDC
- Tampa International Airport’s update on increased cleaning and sanitation efforts.
- COVID-19 Guidance for Travelers
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF WHILE FLYING
STEPS TO TAKE
Each employee continuously washes their hands, uses sanitizer, keeps their distance & follows all other guidelines provided by the CDC.
All surfaces including door knobs, utensils, light switches, furniture, etc. have been sanitized for your stay.
Are you a Healthcare Professional or First Responder?
Liberte would like to thank you for your services during the COVID-19 outbreak by offering a deal on your next vacation!
Please fill out the survey below, so we can find the perfect vacation for you!
We will give you a call and email within 48-72 hours: