Impactful information that could affect your travel plans can be found here!
(LINK ABOVE PROVIDED BY TAMPA BAY BEACHES CHAMBER OF COMMERCE)
If you do not have a mask, and would like a mask; one can be provided to you by the resort.
Tampa Bay has always been a place of connection.
At our core, we’re about bringing people together, making them feel vibrant and alive. Out of darkness comes light—our powerful Florida sunshine that helps make this one of the best destinations in the world.
But right now, we’re asking everyone to come together by staying apart.
Local businesses, including Liberte Management properties, require face masks while indoors.
Exceptions to the order include:
- The mandate cannot conflict with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- It does not apply if a person is strictly adhering to social distancing and there are 10 or fewer people in the location who are also maintaining social distancing.
- It does not apply to governmental entities such as schools, courthouses or city halls, although those entities are encouraged to develop procedures to protect employees and the public.
- If a person is under age 18, that person’s use of a face covering is left to the discretion of that person’s parent, guardian or an accompanying adult.
- Religious rituals such as various forms of singing are permitted provided that social distancing is strictly maintained.
- Exercising while social distancing, such as in a gym, is permitted without a face covering.
If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you by the resort.
Are you a Healthcare Professional or First Responder?
Liberte would like to thank you for your services during the COVID-19 outbreak by offering a deal on your next vacation!
Please fill out the survey below, so we can find the perfect vacation for you!
We will give you a call and email within 48-72 hours:
WHAT WE ARE DOING AS A COMPANY
WHAT WE KNOW RIGHT NOW
- Helpful Q&As from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including whether someone should cancel a trip (the answer is no)
- Information for Travel from the CDC
- Tampa International Airport’s update on increased cleaning and sanitation efforts.
- COVID-19 Guidance for Travelers
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
- Phase 3 has started as of 9/25/20
- Beaches: open Monday, May 4th. Social distancing strictly enforced. Each city will decide on their parking availability.
- Vacation rentals are OPEN
- Dining Establishments / Bars: No capacity limitations. Operate safely.
- Movie theaters, concert houses, auditoriums, playhouses, bowling alleys and arcades can operate at 50 percent of building capacity
- Retail establishments can operate at full capacity with social distancing and sanitization protocols
- Gyms can operate at full capacity with social distancing and sanitization protocols
- Personal services, including tattooing, body piercing, acupuncture, tanning and massage, to operate with appropriate safety guidelines as outlined by the Department of Health
- Pari-mutuel facilities to operate with a written request from the County Mayor or the County Administrator and after approval from DBPR
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF WHILE FLYING
STEPS TO TAKE
Each employee continuously washes their hands, uses sanitizer, keeps their distance & follows all other guidelines provided by the CDC.
All surfaces including door knobs, utensils, light switches, furniture, etc have been sanitized and replaced for your stay.